World Marine strives to make the project management process timely and efficient by providing a consistent, standard process and set of templates that eliminate the need to reinvent methods from one project to the next.
The processes and methodology have proven to be successful in the initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing of successful project management initiatives worldwide.
They also incorporate standards and the knowledge of World Marine’s seasoned project estimators, schedulers, and project managers.
The World Marine project management process is based on the Project Management Institute’s “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge” (PMBOK™ Guide). It also incorporates the estimating standards and practical knowledge of seasoned estimators, schedulers, and project managers.
Planning & Scheduling
Experienced staff utilizing fully integrated approach
- Detailed Execution Plan-Contract Award through delivery
- Aligned Primavera Schedule
- Detailed work packages to production
- Detailed work order defines scope, charge numbers, etc.
- Man-hour budgets
- Schedule detail
- BOM’s-material and status
Computer based progress measurement template system by work station/activity
- Input daily by supervision per shift
- Actual man hours utilized
- Progress-percent complete
- Provides daily status of work
- Use of Trend/Pareto/Paynter (TPP)
- Action Plans-timely recognition and resolution
- Reliable management and weekly customer reporting
- S-Curves-planned vs. actual
- Histograms-planned vs. actual
- Labor efficiency overall and by task
- Material Status Reports
- Cost Reports
- Custom Reports to suit customer requirements